Spring is here and so is Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 9), graduations and open houses! As you celebrate your loved ones this spring, don’t forget Squealers is here for all your catering and bulk carryout needs. With our award-winning pulled pork, juicy brisket, signature side dishes and famous barbeque sauces, you’ll have a crowd-pleasing menu with no fuss.
Check out our catering & bulk carryout menus at: https://www.squealersbarbeque.com/catering/
We were featured on WISH-TV’s All Indiana “Tasty Takeout” segment in April – check it out!
ATTENTION PATRONS: SQUEALERS BARBEQUE GRILL IS OPEN
COVID-19 has brought us a challenging time, but we will all get through this together! Our West 86th Street location in Indianapolis and our Mooresville location are both open for dine-in services. Beginning Monday, March 1, 2021, both locations will be able to seat more than 6 at a table as long as they are from the same family or group, and bar seating at both locations will be open again. BOTH locations will also continue to have our full menu available for:
– Carry out / To-Go Orders
– Third party delivery partners (Door Dash, Grub Hub, or Uber Eats – serving Indianapolis location only)
– Online ordering at SquealersBarbeque.com
– Curbside service
– Catering available
Please let us serve your barbeque needs, and thanks in advance for supporting your locally owned businesses during this critical time. Our Squealers family looks forward to seeing you and serving up Squealers award winning barbeque and all your other favorites.Two locations: Indianapolis (5515 W. 86th Street Indianapolis, Indiana Corner of 86th & Zionsville Road, 317-871-RIBS) and Mooresville (390 East High Street Mooresville, Indiana Corner of State Road 67 South & 144, 317-834-8888).
Check out our menu!
Squealers Barbeque Grill is a longtime partner of the not-for-profit Indiana Pork, which represents the state’s 3,000 family pork farmers through the pork check-off program. Additionally, Squealers Barbeque Grill exclusively uses Indiana Kitchen pork through a continued partnership with the Delphi-based pork processor Indiana Packers, which accounts for approximately 3 tons of smoked ribs and pork weekly between their central Indiana stores. We are so proud to continue these partnerships in 2021!
Learn more about both organizations:
http://www.forkmorepork.org and http://www.indianakitchen.com
THE HOOSIER HOSPITALITY PROMISE
The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety
as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team
members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager for every
• All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social
• Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will
be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• We will post the Hoosier Hospitality Promise at our entrances so everyone
understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms
of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please
help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
• If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise
concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use
our contactless delivery options.
• If you have any questions about the Hoosier
Hospitality Promise, please ask for a manager who
will be happy to assist you.
Dear Squealers Family
As always, we take hygiene and safety very seriously. We continue to follow a strict regimen of cleaning and sanitizing in our restaurants every day ~ regardless of the season or sickness. We do this not only to comply with health department regulations, but also so that you can always trust that our environment is as fresh and clean and comfortable as possible.
In addition to our normal twice-daily cleaning procedures, here are a few extra measures we’re taking:
• We’ve removed all sauce caddies from the table. We’ll bring a caddy out as necessary, then remove and sanitize it after each guest.
• We’re sanitizing booths, tabletops, seats, and barstools after each guest use
• Everything we touch multiple times a day ~ door handles and bathrooms to kitchen equipment, phones, etc. being sanitized multiple times a day. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and our employees is our top priority. ALL back-of-house and kitchen setting employees do wear gloves regularly and this procedure will of course continue.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
• Keep away from others who are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
• Avoid all non-essential travel
According to the CDC, if you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you’re feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. Thank you for being a valued member of our Squealers family ~ we’re all in this together, and together we’ll work through this turbulent time.
Jeff Yater & Jim Coldren
Mundane brown bag lunches gotcha down? Squealers can help. Try our Bunches of Lunches Program and make lunch something to look forward to during the workday! With something for everyone from our savory pulled chicken ‘que, award-winning pulled pork and brisket, and the Squealers Favorite (which has a name that says it all), you won’t get bored! Buy 5 lunches, get your 6th lunch free! Check out our Lunch Specials here, and add us to your weekday calendar!
Check out our catering options for all your party needs! We can bring your order (and all the fixin’s) right to your door, or you can pick up in advance — either way, you get the credit for great food your guests will love.
And new this year, ask about our catering discount program! For any catering job over $200, you’ll receive a punch our Catering Program Punch Card; After 5 jobs, you’ll get the 6th job at 20 percent off!
Call us today!