We’re grateful for your support and want to give thanks by spreading the love all year long. Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter to stay In the Loop on special offers, coupons and more!
Follow this link to sign up.
THE HOOSIER HOSPITALITY PROMISE
The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety
as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team
members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager for every
• All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social
• Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will
be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• We will post the Hoosier Hospitality Promise at our entrances so everyone
understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms
of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please
help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
• If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise
concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use
our contactless delivery options.
• If you have any questions about the Hoosier
Hospitality Promise, please ask for a manager who
will be happy to assist you.
We’re proud to be included among Do317’s favorite nacho spots! Check out the full list here — and if you haven’t tried our famous barbeque nachos yet, give ’em a go!