Dear Squealers Family
As always, we take hygiene and safety very seriously. We continue to follow a strict regimen of cleaning and sanitizing in our restaurants every day ~ regardless of the season or sickness. We do this not only to comply with health department regulations, but also so that you can always trust that our environment is as fresh and clean and comfortable as possible.
In addition to our normal twice-daily cleaning procedures, here are a few extra measures we’re taking:
• We’ve removed all sauce caddies from the table. We’ll bring a caddy out as necessary, then remove and sanitize it after each guest.
• We’re sanitizing booths, tabletops, seats, and barstools after each guest use
• Everything we touch multiple times a day ~ door handles and bathrooms to kitchen equipment, phones, etc. being sanitized multiple times a day. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and our employees is our top priority. ALL back-of-house and kitchen setting employees do wear gloves regularly and this procedure will of course continue.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based sanitizer
• Keep away from others who are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
• Avoid all non-essential travel
According to the CDC, if you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you’re feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. Thank you for being a valued member of our Squealers family ~ we’re all in this together, and together we’ll work through this turbulent time.
Jeff Yater & Jim Coldren